Twist X60 Panniers – Rail System
715,00 zł inc. VAT
Twist X60 panniers with the Rail System is a classic of the genre. They are made of tear-resistant Cordura TPU – currently the most durable material from which bicycle panniers are made. These panniers are heat-sealed and coated which makes them waterproof. Closed with the well-known and proven pannier roll system.
The X Modular System used in these panniers provides the user with the functionalities known from the Twist 60 model, and also allows you to install a lid, Mini Bag or Pocket – a harness in which you can carry, for example, a 1.5 liter bottle.
You can combine these elements into a color palette that will be unique just for you. How much easier will it be to remember that the toolbox is in black and the first aid kit is in the red Mini Bag? More about the functionalities of the X Modular System can be found in this text.
Mounting points on front, rear and side panels can be used to attach luggage or to compress a half-filled pannier.
The Twist X60 bicycle panniers with the Rail System offer everything that the basic Twist 60 model offers:
- protect the contents from dust, moisture and water, even during momentary full immersion
- incomparable resistance and durability of Cordura TPU
- simple and reliable design with rolled closure
- easy and effective self-repair using the repair kit
In addition, you can use the eyelets, tunnels, belt loops and buckles of the X Modular System as points to attach your equipment. You can attach many different items to the back wall of the pannier: a mat which won’t fit inside the packed pannier, a cup or a raincoat that you want to have at hand. A very useful accessory is the pocket fastening, which, in addition to holding the pocket, can accommodate, e.g., a large bottle of water – it sure will come in handy on a hot summer day.
Panniers from the above offer are equipped with the RAIL MOUNTING SYSTEM, which is shown in the photos in the gallery below. The photos are for reference only and the panniers shown in them may differ from the ones in the above offer.
The main advantages of the Rail mounting system are:
- smooth adjustment of the spacing of the upper hooks on the rail - in the Click System, adjustment takes place at designated points,
- the hook lock has a spring which reduces the play between the hook and the spring with its clamp, so that the pannier sits tightly and does not knock while driving,
- the lower hook is adjustable in the horizontal axis and can be rotated around its axis,
- easy adjustment to different models of racks,
- can be disassembled with a Phillips screwdriver (e.g. for transport),
- the top rail is made of aluminum, and the hooks are made of even more durable material than in the Click System,
- the eyelets to which the handle is attached are also the attachment points for the strap for carrying the pannier on the shoulder - you can buy it separately;
Panniers with the Rail mounting system can be mounted on bicycle racks with a tube diameter between 8 and 16 mm. After putting on the pannier, the system adjusts itself to the diameter of the rack.
Attention! This offer includes two Twist X60 Rail System panniers. The set does not include pockets, fasteners, hoods, straps.
Expert 66 and Dry X66 manual – shows the full potential of the X60 pannier. The X60 model comes without pockets and lids.
|Dimensions||35 × 16 × 35 cm|
|Data and price for|
|Method of panel connection|
|Location on the bike|